Alison Wonderland Gathers Bass Music's Best For Insane New Remix Pack
What So Not isn’t the one Aussie who launched a remix album right this moment. Alison Wonderland additionally dropped a remix pack for her sophomore album Awake which got here out earlier this 12 months. Tapping numerous producers, lots of whom are additionally Australian, Awake sees a breath of recent air and many attention-grabbing kinds deciphering her personal distinctive model.
Stand outs from the pack embody QUIX & Enschway’s and Fracture’s remixes of “High”; KRANE’s remix of “Awake”; and Bleep Bloop’s remix of “Cry.”
Wonderland says, “I've seen movies of Bleep Bloop enjoying his remix at his units and it goes off. Can’t look ahead to extra individuals to listen to it! The Quix & Enschway remix of ‘High’ was initially a bootleg model which the blokes despatched to me and it was so good, we simply needed to make it official!”
The remix album is out there for buy and streaming HERE Astralwerks.
Deadbeats Drops Lineup For New 2018 Tour & It's Absolutely Massive
Feel like you miss Mad Decent Block Party? Deadbeats has you covered.
Having already conquered the bass world on their own, Zeds Dead created their own label called Deadbeats which continues to push boundaries in the label and events world. For the second year running, the Deadbeats Tour will travel across North America with a rotating lineup of artists, and this year is especially tasty.
With over 50 artists on the lineup, including Rezz, Doctor P, Borgore, Joker, Sub Focus, Um.., Gammer, Barely Alive, Andy C, Cray, Ekali, KRANE, Rusko, and more, it doesn’t matter what date you end up going. Chances are, you’re still going to see one of the best shows of your life. Each tour date features a different lineup unique to each city with 5-7 different artists.
Zeds Dead shares, “We’re creating our own world people! A Deadbeats world where there are no borders and all are welcome. We haven’t figured out how all that will work out but we can start small, with a world of music and art, fun and games, and of course you! Let’s create this world together and immerse ourselves in it for a couple of hours.”
Forthcoming Deadbeats releases include Shades, Space Jesus, Chuurch, LICK, um.., and a highly anticipated third installment of their We Are Deadbeats compilation series. Ticket link and tour dates below.
NGHTMRE & Slander Sell Out Miami Yacht Party In 3 Minutes
Everyone is starting to announce their lineups for Miami Music Week parties, including our friends NGHTMRE & Slander, who are bringing their Gud Vibrations brand to the Sunshine State this March.
Along with a classic NGHTMRE b2b Slander set, fans can also expect glorious performances from Ekali, KRANE, Dombresky, Rickyxsan, Wavedash, and 1080p.
Oh… and did we mention this is on a boat?
Unfortunately for many people, this party sold out completely in about three minutes. So you’ll either have to keep an eye out for people selling their tickets, or just pay attention to the stories your friends tell you.
Reddit's r/Trap Reveals Best Artist, Remix & Song of 2017
Nearly a month into January, and /r/trap has finally released the results their . And if there’s one takeaway from this year’s results, it’s that Boombox Cartel had a great year.
The duo was awarded the titles Best Original Track, Best Collaboration (with Graves), Best EP (Cartel), and Best Artist. They were also runner up for Best Mix, with Dia de los Muertos 2.
The rest the awards went to the usual suspects like Skrillex, Flume, KRANE, RL Grime, and OWSLA. No doubt with a new tour and album coming in 2018, What So Not will reclaim at least one these categories.
Other runners up included Porter Robinson & Madeon for Best Live Performance (though they’re not really “trap,” per se), Troyboi for Best Album, and Quality Goods for Best Label.
Check out the results below, as well as the full breakdown!
Best Original Track
- Boombox Cartel – Jefe: 2062 (29%)
- Flume – Enough (Feat. Pusha T): 1621 (23%)
- Getter – Inhalant Abuse: 1432 (20%)
- montell2099 – SUSU: 1169 (16%)
- Eprom – Drone Warfare: 865 (12%)
Best Live Performer
- Flume: 1809 (28%)
- Porter Robinson & Madeon: 1619 (25%)
- ODESZA: 1442 (23%)
- Mura Masa: 799 (13%)
- Lido: 720 (11%)
- graves & Boombox Cartel – Hilo: 1749 (25%)
- Ekali & KRANE – Akira: 1653 (24%)
- KRANE x QUIX – Next World: 1350 (19%)
- Quix x SLUMBERJVCK ft. Josh Pan – Vision: 1241 (18%)
- G Jones & EPROM – Hysteria: 976 (14%)
- Kendrick Lamar – HUMBLE. (Skrillex Remix): 1838 (26%)
- Awolnation – Run (What So Not & QUIX Remix): 1675 (24%)
- Ekali – Babylon ft. Denzel Curry (Skrillex & Ronny J Remix): 1618 (23%)
- What So Not – Divide & Conquer (Noisia Remix): 1142 (16%)
- Atliens – Alchemy (Tynan remix): 845 (12%)
- Boombox Cartel – Cartel: 2265 (32%)
- Flume – Skin Companion EP 2: 1679 (24%)
- DROELOE – A Moment In Time: 1089 (15%)
- Sam Gellaitry – Escapism III: 1060 (15%)
- G Jones & EPROM – Acid Disk: 971 (14%)
- RL Grime – Halloween VI: 2111 (30%)
- Boombox Cartel – Dia de los Muertos II: 1799 (25%)
- Ekali – Awakening Mix.2: 1310 (18%)
- QUIX – Diplo & Friends: 963 (14%)
- KRANE – Diplo & Friends Mix: 899 (13%)
- OWSLA: 2481 (37%)
- Quality Goods: 1296 (19%)
- Never Say Die: 1210 (18%)
- bitbird: 1123 (17%)
- Luckyme: 602 (9%)
- KRANE – Fallout: 2058 (31%)
- Troyboi – Left is Right: 1912 (29%)
- Vince Staples – Big Fish Theory: 1373 (21%)
- DELAY. – Between Two Worlds: 681 (10%)
- Sinjin Hawke – First Opus: 621 (9%)
- Boombox Cartel: 1945 (32%)
- What So Not: 1657 (27%)
- Quix: 1569 (26%)
- DROELOE: 875 (14%)
- KRANE: ??? (??%)
Photo Oli van Rye